• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is The Last And Final Post From Me

Grayfox72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've had it with the elio. Many years ago I deposited $1000 dollars to reserve a car ( very low number ) I even purchased stock in the company believing that Mr. Elio would produce the car. Well I have given up on the fantasy. I lost money ( shame on me ) , this entire prospect was a big sham right from the start, I wish that I could have looked into the future when I made that commitment, but that is now history. I'm 80 plus years old that car would have been my basic transportation. I even pushed the product to other people in my community, by luck they had the foresight to NOT INVEST in this wild idea. So as I stated above good by to this form and the fantasy of owing an ELIO

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've had it with the elio. Many years ago I deposited $1000 dollars to reserve a car ( very low number ) I even purchased stock in the company believing that Mr. Elio would produce the car. Well I have given up on the fantasy. I lost money ( shame on me ) , this entire prospect was a big sham right from the start, I wish that I could have looked into the future when I made that commitment, but that is now history. I'm 80 plus years old that car would have been my basic transportation. I even pushed the product to other people in my community, by luck they had the foresight to NOT INVEST in this wild idea. So as I stated above good by to this form and the fantasy of owing an ELIO

Soooo, the money is already spent and 'may' (probably) is gone. Why bail? Let it ride. I am in the same money situation. Yes it is frustrating, but the money is gone, may as well hang and watch the poop show. Not so cheap entertainment!

I don't blame you one bit, there are many that feel the same way!

Gary R Knopp

Reaction score
I don't blame you one bit, there are many that feel the same way!

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I’m thinking the same thing. I’m hanging around for the class action lawsuit to be filed.

955 Signatures....on class action/government involvement and nobody really knows what may occur.
The Difference Between Elio's Crowdfunding Pitch And What Elio Tells The Government. 12/07/15
https://jalopnik.com/the-difference-between-elios-crowdfunding-pitch-and-and-1744213503
But while Elio’s rosy advertising materials blare words like INVEST NOW, the filings present a more complex situation.

This is more of a awareness class action and perhaps it will be branched off to include involving the State of Arizona to get involved to investigate what is going on with Elio Motors.

You can send your complaints also to various departments of the State of Arizona particularly the States Attorney with copies to the SEC.

... Arizona...Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints.

GO TO THIS WEBSITE..... https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

This office enforces the ARIZONA CONSUMER FRAUD ACT (A.R.S. §44-1521 et seq.) and other state and federal consumer protection laws. We investigate complaints involving deceptive or unfair practices which occur in connection with the sale or advertisement of goods or services.

If you feel you have been the victim of or are aware of consumer fraud, file a consumer complaint using one of the following methods:.

Submit an online complaint (English or Spanish)
Print and email a completed form to consumerinfo@azag.gov or fax it to (602)-542-4579
Mail or deliver a completed form to either location below:

Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints
2005 N Central Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004

Office of the Attorney General, Consumer Information and Complaints
400 W. Congress, South
Building, Suite 315
Tucson, AZ 85701-1367

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The same exact class action lawsuit that came out and was discussed here back in May, 2015. Here we are 1695 days (4 years 7 months 20 days) later and it still is short of the 1K number.
Read what everyone said about it back then. Even the OP of this thread contributed to that old thread.
https://www.elioowners.com/threads/oh-brother.6076/

Top Bottom