• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Is The Last And Final Post From Me

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also put my name on the class action. I don't expect anything to happen, just want to register my disappointment in the whole deal. I didnt lose as much as some, I only put up $250 non refundable, and I still view this site every day, but there is nothing to add and not much of anything happening. Same with the others (Sondors and Solo), so just watching the show now. At least the Yugo made it into production.

cheapeto

Elio Fan
Reaction score
To the OP, I agree with you.
I've worked on a few prototype projects, not in the car industry.
I get, the set backs, I understand the time it takes to rethink a product's assembly, or to rethink a process. It is time consuming!!
I now feel totally in the dark as this whole past year's Updates from Elio, are all regurgitated information from past reports.
Once any project starts *hiding* behind old news, as something to satisfy the shareholders, is down right disreputable to a project. Stating and posting the honest information, the pluses and the minuses, even bleak information is proper to a quality R&D project to plan forward.
I bought into the great Elio philosophy of we can build a better, cheap, mode of transportation, in retooled factories.
For me, like OP, I'm finished with the Elio propagandized nonsense myself. Now I know what Dorthy felt like peering behind the curtain at the great OZ, just shambles and shill artists.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They will have to target Elio and Iyer for malfeasance. All the cash and assets have ready been drained from the company, making a lawsuit worthless.
Plus any legit law firm will notice this. It took 5 years to get 1K signatures which comes out to be 1.7% of the non refundables. Plus this does not count all of the stockholders thus the number would be less and 1%. On top of that you'll need to go through all 1K and determine which ones are legit reservation holders and stockholders. Knowing the internet, you can knock out 10% of all of those signatures. Then, you'll have to reduce it some more because of the ones that gave up, died or have other things to worry about. I'd suspect you'd have about 850 when all is done. This would have to be the work of the law firm to see if it's worth pursuing. I do know this, you will not find a good law firm that will do this in hopes of making a killing by charging nothing up front.

The Elio class action lawsuit has about as much bite in it as the two Elio ATVM loan applications and Eliocoin. It's going along the same lengthy timeline where everyone ends up forgetting about it, yet one person brings it back up and thus another conversation.

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel the same. Just admit it Paul!
My how times have changed, this type of thread would have been deleted and the naysayers banned not too long ago.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I also thought it was going to happen and was looking forward to it. But I'm not too disappointed because:

1. I learned about the Six Shooter Old Radio Series with Jimmy Stewart. I love the different shows and fall asleep to them most nights. If it wasn't for someone on this forum who was going to listen to them driving his Elio home from the factory, I would have never knew about them.
2. Been worth it for the entertainment. I have spent countless hours on this site and have enjoyed listening to peoples views and opinions about the Elio.

Cheer up, if you didn't spend it on the reservation/stock, it would be in the bank doing you no good or you would have spent it on something else and it would still be gone.

Top Bottom