• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Just Can't Last!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$2.57 at the Fred Meyer in Orchards (10 miles away from me) $2.60 at the Fred Meyer here in town.
Plus we have a points card which is usually good for 30 to 40 cents a gallon off at fill up time.
Fred Meyer is owned by Kroger's; it started out as a clothes/hardware/appliance/ end everything else discount store; now food is the main stay and everything else is just like an after thought just for convenience; one stop shopping.
$2.57 at the Fred Meyer in Orchards (10 miles away from me) $2.60 at the Fred Meyer here in town.
Plus we have a points card which is usually good for 30 to 40 cents a gallon off at fill up time.
Fred Meyer is owned by Kroger's; it started out as a clothes/hardware/appliance/ end everything else discount store; now food is the main stay and everything else is just like an after thought just for convenience; one stop shopping.
Fred has a pretty good lock (for me food prices are extremely high) in my part of Seattle, I know they own QFC, and maybe a few others. Walmart and Cosco?, and I sit on 5 for "extended" periods of time. I consider Freds about 1/2 step (quality) above Walmarts but three steps below in prices

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
to determine gas prices one only need to follow my car purchase history.
When gas was "reasonable" I drove a G35 Infinity (20-25mpg), as prices zoomed up, got a Honda Insight (2nd gen) 40+mpg- paid premium.
As prices started going down earlier this year sold the Honda,(at a loss) replaced it with a 135im 20-22mpg. As a result, I can accurately predict that prices will go up, making my gas eater less, and a more efficient car more when I trade it. The plan- keep the Beemer and the E, !! toys for boys

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Elio will be an affordable fun to drive commuter vehicle regardless of gas prices and always save you 50% or more on fillups. I don't think flucuating gas prices will have much impact on Elio sales based on it's 'and vehicle' status.

Top Bottom