• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Will Be Our New Elio Thank's To Silas His Design

QWe are useing Dipit to make the Dark Gray

• I lik the two tone color

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • I like the Idea that the color can be peled off

Votes: 29 41.4%

• Total voters

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a shop nearby whose owner restores antique vehicles and I have built some oak roof struts/supports/frame for him. I'm going to have a talk with him and see if we can work something out. He is a fairly small shop but quite good. He once did some 3 stage paint on my 97 T-bird and I could not tell that it had ever repainted. And this was after its being 10 years in the Arizona sun!
very nice :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay for it. I said I woud like to see it. I personally would be happy with the creamcicle version that comes off the line. I consider this vehicle what it is. Fun,ecconomical transportation.
There are going to be a lot of creamcicle's on the road.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the time comes! I'm hoping someone has a vehicle wrap with a theme I like. diffidently have to have a boi hazard symbol on it somewhere! it's fun to think and dream.
zombie_outbreak_response_team_maternity_dark_tshi.jpg

DScott

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am thinking sporting a two tone. Here is a quick thought. Custom paint on very unique vehicle is bound to draw a lot of attention. There is a very nice area on the back of the Elio below the license plate that would be a fantastic place for "Custom paint by: Holy Smoke Customs" for maybe a 25% discount or whatever you might be able to negotiate. That space is just made for a message..
a sign saying" ask me about my Elio!" hahaha

Top Bottom