• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

This Will Be Our New Elio Thank's To Silas His Design

QWe are useing Dipit to make the Dark Gray

• I lik the two tone color

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • I like the Idea that the color can be peled off

Votes: 29 41.4%

• Total voters

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I apologize if these are already posted........but happened across these and thought they were fun:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Buddy Hatfield

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
this is actually the paint scheme that I am doing, it's been impossible to find the chrome trim so I came up with an alternative. I am going to use the stick on plastic chrome trim pieces. I will be putting 1 inch on the top and one and a half inch on the bottom I am still looking for the front piece that will join them both together. This is called Ruby Perl red and silver the interior globally black leather seats with blue trim and blue accent panels I believe this will give it a unique look. The options we will be playing on this car are the heated leather seats, the blue interior accent panels, the interior light group, and the trailer hitch. At this time were not sure of any other options that might be available, but as time goes along we are looking at the open wheeled look on the front fenders not like the P3 but the cutouts on the P4. I am looking so forward to getting the elio that we been waiting for and I believe we will all get our elio by June or August of next year.
Elio 9.JPG
E36.JPG

Top Bottom