• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Threads Being Moved

Did you get a new thread mereged into an old existing thread?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ElioDigger

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To the Mods, not complaining. Everyone else, The mods do a great job keeping everything in order here. If I had a say, I would let the post live a natural life. I thing the merging is not new-be friendly while us old-timer's lose info in the long threads.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One big problem, seen in the last couple days with all the traffic, is that when 2 active threads get merged, the posts are arranged by time posted. This makes the thread impossible to read, as replies are jumbled together in seemingly random fashion. A total cluster----.

It does exactly the opposite of what the intent-a neat orderly forum-is.

Please reconsider how we organize stuff. For an example try reading from about post 50 on in what is now the "Anuary.. " thread.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
At least ya fixed the title!

Just kiddin guys. I know you're in a no win spot. I did the mod thing on a different board for a year or so, till I hated most everyone there. Its truly a ---- job.

I just got home from the bar and fixed the title. :)

I generally enjoy this board and have a lot of fun here however at times like this it can become a little more like work than fun. :rolleyes:

Throwing all the various threads into one giant mess was my naughty fun for the day as the various threads were a mess anyhow. :cool:

Top Bottom