• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tire Talk And An Upcoming Event

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And you know this for a fact how? Or are you just making things up?

Which part? Regarding the tour team being laid off, I was just regurgitating what Lilly was told at the Pontiac pop-up. They were also the ones to say they were all focused on fund raising right now.

Underfunding is the greatest danger to new products. Because engineers are often the ones who develop innovative products, while they may do a n amazing job of development and preparation for manufacture, they seldom consider the financial requirements for promoting and selling it - before the first article can be sold. Without a marketing plan and the deep pockets required to execute it, many fine new products have withered and died in development.

Indeed, I started a dotcom with some college friends in 1999 and ran into this exact issue. We were developing an encryption based solution for sharing digital media that would (hopefully) make both consumers and publishers happy. While I felt we had a great solution, we were four computer nerds working from our living room. Not a shred of business or marketing ability, so we had to close our doors and find real jobs a year later since the dotcom bubble had burst. I still want to get my MBA to get better acquainted with the business side and eventually make another go of it.

Top Bottom