• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Today's Birthdays? The Usual?? 1/27

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A fairly uniform spread which would indicate a broader base of interest than I previously believed. I think that the market may be across all age groups and dependent only upon individual need.
18-25 College commuters, Students still at home.
25-45 Job commuters, single people
45-65 And vehicle
65-75 Aging bike riders
The interest and market could be a broad band of the population

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are not old just experienced!!!!. Many of us have owned, worked on, or know somebody who owned one of the following examples of American automotive excellence. The Vega, Pinto, Corvair, K-Car, Cavalier, and various AMC -Renault attempts. Not to mention the wonderful foreign attempts to take our money. Le Car, Yugo, Fiat, Peugeot. I worked on them all and was not impressed! I see Fiats are once again being imported and receiving terrible ratings. In the 70's I had a customer buy one on Friday, bring it to me on Saturday and when they retuned to the dealer on Monday, they no longer sold or serviced Fiats.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went the way of the English- all had Lucas problems- Sunbeam Alpine (couldn't afford the Tiger), Morris Minor and a Triumph.
I think many of the old bikers (a heap of them here) would also be included in the "&" category
I'd also go so far as saying it's another toy to many (me included)

Top Bottom