• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Totally Off Topic....

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you like butter so much you eat it by the stick, it should be rolled in sugar as an important first step. A simple recipe. Wait, feel free to move this to the food/recipe thread.

Are you Eric Cartman?
Cartman-enjoys-his-Butter-Ball.jpg

Last edited:

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been kinda slackin' off lately. Way behind on all threads. I could blame it on the flu, but its really the information vacuum we're in. I'll get better eventually ( both ways). Just wanted to let Everyone know I appreciate all the knowledge and respect on this forum.:puke::thumb:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
thanks, in reality you really haven't missed much at all, - if you've seen the P5, and the strings on buying shares, that about covers it 60k+responses on the Elgin Dash, at least the gas tank cover seems resolved. Read the last 25 posts, guns, traveling, technical stuff (all speculations) and the 25 test units are under construction. Tomorrow is Blog Friday, last was a try to tie E statistics to the Super Bowl, today might be what would George Washington say if....

Top Bottom