• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Uff-da!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to give one special Elio a place to call home up in Fargo, ND! I'm excited and a true fan!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Fargo Elio guy. I know what you mean. Learning about and preparing for owning an Elio has changed my life in many ways. I hope you enjoy our group. See you next year driving our Elios. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to give one special Elio a place to call home up in Fargo, ND! I'm excited and a true fan!
Hey Fargo welcome to the Elio family! Uff da May, right back at you. Lived across the river from you, went to Moorhead High. Been in Denver metro area almost 30 years now. Mom still lives in Moorhead and I get back at least a couple times a year. Be looking for ya in your Elio, spring of 2016, maybe a slow cruise down Broadway, like we did back in the late 70's.:)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice pic of the Fargo Theater sign, Mom and Dad met in front of the theater in December 1950, were married in March 1951. Married 62 years, until Dad passed away in 2013. Thanks for the picture of Home!:)

Top Bottom