• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Uff-da!

Fargo Elio guy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey Fargo welcome to the Elio family! Uff da May, right back at you. Lived across the river from you, went to Moorhead High. Been in Denver metro area almost 30 years now. Mom still lives in Moorhead and I get back at least a couple times a year. Be looking for ya in your Elio, spring of 2016, maybe a slow cruise down Broadway, like we did back in the late 70's.:)
Norahsbed, I know what you mean, I graduated from Shanley in '83 but grew up in MHD. I live just a few blocks north of downtown Broadway, so taking it for a cruise will be easy-peasy! I can't wait to take it to the West Fargo "Cruise Night" and turn some heads. I can't wait for people to start posting their Elios for everyone to see.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norahsbed, I know what you mean, I graduated from Shanley in '83 but grew up in MHD. I live just a few blocks north of downtown Broadway, so taking it for a cruise will be easy-peasy! I can't wait to take it to the West Fargo "Cruise Night" and turn some heads. I can't wait for people to start posting their Elios for everyone to see.
I was threatened with Oak Grove High school back in the day but in the end my parents couldn't afford it and I wouldn't have gone anyway!:p My Junior year Shanley beat MHD in their rival football game. :D A few of us wrote a poem together and passed it out in the commons. We were suspended for a week because the poem did not shine a favorable light on the Spuds! :p Big Jim and Dulski were very ticked off but it was worth the week vacation ( I spent it in county detention because I was on probation ). I'd do it again in a heart beat!:eek::rolleyes:;):D

Top Bottom