• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Up Close And Personal With The P4

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Took a little time out of my vacation and drove to Daytona Beach to meet a fellow Elioite and see the P4 up close .
Otis and I spent about an half hour visiting and touching our future vehicle. The location for the display was horrible. I walked by it a couple of times before finding it . Defiantly not a high exposure area.
The vehicle did not disappoint . Will attach some pictures later. More later.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My new friend Otis is unique. He built a electric motorcycle . More of a gearhead than me but boy could you see his eyes sparkle with excitement at his first viewing of the Elio. I'm a function and value guy. It fills my requirements and it looks so cool !!! If you get a chance to see it up close and hop inside you will go all in. The Elio representative said about 3 months prior to the production of your vehicle the company will contact you to firm up color and options like type of transmission, sun roof, cruise control and ect.

Last edited:

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
".......The location for the display was horrible. I walked by it a couple of times before finding it . Defiantly not a high exposure area...

Now that you were there, was it really that bad? I get concerned that they are being penny wise, pound foolish with their showing locations. They need foot traffic and eyeballs.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Their foot traffic and eyeballs were minimal . If you were just walking down the sidewalk you would have missed it. Might not be much available in good locations with the bike week being an annual event for decades. They would have been better served in mall.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, that was shot by Otis a fellow enthusiast. We met while he was filming .

The great part of this Elio experience is that it brings together many different age groups from many different lifestyles that are becoming friends over a vehicle that has not even been built . In my book that's pretty amazing .

Maybe we should introduce our Democratic and Republican politicians to the Elio. They then might agree on something.

R80RTWoody

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My new friend Otis is unique. He built a electric motorcycle . More of a gearhead than me but boy could you see his eyes sparkle with excitement at his first viewing of the Elio. I'm a function and value guy. It fills my requirements and it looks so cool !!! If you get a chance to see it up close and hop inside you will go all in. The Elio representative said about 3 months prior to the production of your vehicle the company will contact you to firm up color and options like type of transmission, sun roof, cruise control and ect.
Good info.- Thanks!

Top Bottom