• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Up Close And Personal With The P4

Zipper

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is a fantastic video, after seeing the Elio up close it makes me wonder why they don't have hundreds of thousands of reservations.
I believe the fact that they don't have hundreds of thousands of reservations is because very large numbers of people have yet to see or even hear about the vehicle. At this point in the process, we, those of us who do know about it, are the majority of the marketing force. At the Knoxville event last week, it seemed to me that virtually everyone that sees the vehicle in person wants one. Most folks can't pull the trigger on a $1,000 'gamble' (to me it's an investment) on short notice. Some can't even get in at the $100 level without serious thought and planning. Certainly not everyone is like me and will get in within an hour of beginning my research. My hope is that we do a good enough job of spreading the word that sufficient public interest is generated to show that there is a huge market segment than not only wants, but needs this type of vehicle. It's important to create as much momentum as possible as early as possible. It's my understanding that there are going to be numerous P5's built for several engineering and testing purposes. Hopefully, at least a few of those will go on tour to help increase exposure. Once production begins and thousands of the vehicles are on the highways across the country, I believe demand for the Elio will challenge their ability to built them quickly enough.

Top Bottom