• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Upcoming Az Elio Showings

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know Arilea lives out there, but has already seen it in person at least once before.

Four times actually. 1 for the P3, 3 for the P4. Last two in the same weekend. If we find it is nearby to me and not expensive to see I certainly am willing to ask. My last two adventures cost me a total of $90 for me and a son to see.

From the events list on the regular site, seems pretty clear... Viewing is free AFAIK

Jun 25, 2015 - Jun 25, 2015 Evening Stop - Elio At: Hampton Inn & Suites - 2400 S. Beulah Blvd., Flagstaff, Arizona - Hours: 5pm-8pm

I'd call the inn and verify. Rent at the same inn and you might get to eat dinner with the team!

That's two 1/2 hours up there from here, nope I can't go.

Last edited:

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elioowners offered to buy the EM team lunch last year at the showing in Birmingham, AL. They wouldn't accept our offer of payment, but we gathered up to go menus from four nearby restaurants. Mrs. Vassalo chose one of them, and each of the team made their meal selections. We ordered and picked up the food for them (allowing the team to stay with the Elio). They were so grateful. My suggestion would be for Elioowners everywhere to offer the same courtesy at each Elio showing. This simple effort was much appreciated.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll be there in my G1 Insight. Same as my picture. I'll have my ELIO shirt on, and my black ball cap that reads "EX WIFE FOR SALE"..
Probably on the 25th.
About a six hour drive for me.

Willie

Top Bottom