• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Updated Supplier Info On Elio Site

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, most of you have probably seen this but I'm putting it here anyway...
Elio is indeed going the Harley route and offering customization as an additional source of revenue. Here's just one of the suppliers with updated information off the Elio Motors website:

Options:
Dakkota Lighting will be providing Elio Motors with many lighting related options including:

1. Lit 3D Elio Graphic sill plate
  2. Lit Elio badge for the hood
  3. Lighted Vanity Visor with Integrated Map Light and Puddle Light
  4. Back Cargo Light puck light

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Call me nuts but I like the simplicity of this thing. I once considered chopping up my motorcycle and converting it into a tadpole trike. Found it would cost me ~$15K and no heat or air. No air bags. No windshield wiper - no windshield to speak of. Now here comes Elio - with all the comforts you really need and none of the fluff. But - to each his own. I imagine we'll see $20,000 Elio's cruising around out there loaded with bling. I can't wait for the first annual Elio car rally. That would be a hoot. No matter where it is I'm going.

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Call me nuts but I like the simplicity of this thing. I once considered chopping up my motorcycle and converting it into a tadpole trike. Found it would cost me ~$15K and no heat or air. No air bags. No windshield wiper - no windshield to speak of. Now here comes Elio - with all the comforts you really need and none of the fluff. But - to each his own. I imagine we'll see $20,000 Elio's cruising around out there loaded with bling. I can't wait for the first annual Elio car rally. That would be a hoot. No matter where it is I'm going.
You (and I) are not the first to imagine to ridiculousness that some of us will take their EE's to. And while you came from a motorcycle so "more is more" the other way is from my position..."less is more."
Time for another thread....

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for giving me a very good laugh today. :-) Z

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why Sturgis? Why EE?
EE is the designation for Elio Eagle that so many seem to insist on around here. Sturgis is the home of the largest Motorcycle Rally in the US. I've been there twice, riding in from Kansas the first time and from Phoenix the second. We need to time ours with theirs, :D(can you imagine their indignation?) or maybe make ours the month after. Sturgis is MC friendly

Top Bottom