• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Upgraded Two All-ins; Now They Don't Know Me.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello butterfly, I just got my $ back (credit back to my Amex) from my $1k refundable deposit, but it took me almost two months trying to get it back. With e-mails, calls and finally posting on this forum. Now I'm ready to go all in and lock in the price. Why they take so long I don't know, but after posting my concerns here it was all done in one week. I thought I was duped too. Happy to get back in line waiting for my Elio. BL62
Just for people getting ready to change from want-in to all-in...
I know you folks that posted have had to wait a while and seemed to have difficulty...
In getting your refundable refunded so you could apply it to the all-in.
But you might have had better luck in simply having EM convert your want-in funds towards your desired all-in deposit.
Maybe, maybe not. I've heard it's been done and I've not heard of as much difficulty associated with that kind of switch.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello butterfly, I just got my $ back (credit back to my Amex) from my $1k refundable deposit, but it took me almost two months trying to get it back. With e-mails, calls and finally posting on this forum. Now I'm ready to go all in and lock in the price. Why they take so long I don't know, but after posting my concerns here it was all done in one week. I thought I was duped too. Happy to get back in line waiting for my Elio. BL62
One thing to note; Bl62 you replied to a thread that was over a year old (4-21-15); Butterfly only did that one post and hasn't been back since (Butterfly last seen 4-21-2015). So while your intensions are good, in this case they are not necessary. Over the years we have seen posts like this that end up being bogus; the information they post is simply to cause a minor form of "stiring the pot" just to get people fired up.

JimVaughn

Reaction score
I'd like to re-affirm my production number. I think it's 7654. Have looked all over and sent emails. It's been a year or more. How can I get them to resend my #?

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to re-affirm my production number. I think it's 7654. Have looked all over and sent emails. It's been a year or more. How can I get them to resend my #?
If you are all in non refundable for $1000.00, then they will send you a SIL #. I received mine when they posted the new Sils. I think that they do that every 6 weeks or so. The last time that they did that was Nov. 28. P.S. Jim are you all in at $1,000.00 ?

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jim, welcome from another Southwest Elio enthusiast. Enjoy the forum and its many helpful members.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
That is something you'll have to contact EM about.
Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

I suggest you #1) try calling or #2) email and use the support@eliomotors.zendesk.com address or tellmemore@eliomotors.com

They're really good about answering quickly

PS> You might try asking Jambe on this site if he has you listed; he keeps track of the reported SIL numbers, but it isn't complete

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Jim. Do you still have your account log-in PSW?
It won't give you your SIL, but at least it will confirm that they "Still know you" in the meantime.
I think they should list the SIL on our account dashboards when they release them.
That would simplify things.
eliodashboard.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom