• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

View The Used Equipment On Ebay!

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't know, but one item sold while we were talking about it. Dropped from 7005 (number you posted) to 7004.
The items range in price from 4.5M to $15.99.
From highest to lowest out of 7004 items, item 147 is priced all the way down to 50K. so...
I'm not going to add them all up and I'm not sure how I interpret it all.
Just thought it would make for an interesting side trip.

eliothegreat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm reading ebay correctly, they have sold less than 300 items, for a total of less than $68k. That is allowing full asking price for the items that were sold below the asking price. Biggest sale $4k, only 14 items over $1k (asking price) sold. If they sold all of the big ticket ($10K on up) listed at full price, that would be less than $20M.

Draw your own conclusions.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to "hijack" this thread, but how does a member start a new post on this forum? I can't find the "button" anywhere!
Click on "forums" and then scroll down and click on "General Discussion". Now, you'll see a little red "start new forum" button at the top right. That is how you start a new thread here.

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I'm reading ebay correctly, they have sold less than 300 items, for a total of less than $68k. That is allowing full asking price for the items that were sold below the asking price. Biggest sale $4k, only 14 items over $1k (asking price) sold. If they sold all of the big ticket ($10K on up) listed at full price, that would be less than $20M.

Draw your own conclusions.

You start off on a wrong premise. According to eBay's data, they have sold closer to 400 items since the middle of November, not less than 300 (your number). Also, as others have pointed out: eBay is only one venue where spare manufacturing equipment is being sold. Your number of items sold for over $1k is also wrong, it is dozens, not 14 as you state... People should draw their own conclusions about the misrepresented numbers.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't the first two posts establish that 10000 items, are now down to 7004 items in one month, just for ebay? So this may have nothing to do with the 300/400 noted from ebay? Anyway, it's the big ticket items that matter most.

You'll have to just figure this look-see as a ?fun?, non-conclusive activity. Only PE and EM can possibly know how much has sold, and what money was recovered on the final balance.

They are probably getting sealed, uninvited, discounted offers on the big ticket items. Like anyone else they'll ignore or follow up on the merits of each case.

Top Bottom