• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Watch Out! %#@&^& Zoomify Malware!!

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an opinion, but you probably still have it saved in your restore files.

IMO, get your system as up to date as you can, delete the restore files, then re-enable them. Again, IMO.

BTW, speaking as an old fool who lost to a "restore", twice.. :oops:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an opinion, but you probably still have it saved in your restore files.

IMO, get your system as up to date as you can, delete the restore files, then re-enable them. Again, IMO.

BTW, speaking as an old fool who lost to a "restore", twice.. :oops:

Made me look. Damned if it's still not there [but not affecting my laptop 'as yet']. This time I just deleted (FileAssassin) the .exe files, and left the .dll. So far, no ill affects to my desktop. Looks like I'm going to have to save all my irreplaceable files to a external harddrive I have laying around, and format the laptop drive if I ever want to be rid of this thing.:(

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Made me look. Damned if it's still not there [but not affecting my laptop 'as yet']. This time I just deleted (FileAssassin) the .exe files, and left the .dll. So far, no ill affects to my desktop. Looks like I'm going to have to save all my irreplaceable files to a external harddrive I have laying around, and format the laptop drive if I ever want to be rid of this thing.:(

Yes sir, agreed, it sounds that way. Sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom