• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

We Will Have To Behave!

Nitro

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you carry donuts, you will most likely get pulled over more. ;)

Besides that, police cannot just pull you over for committing no crime. ;)

You can AND WILL get pulled over thow if the officer thinks your in an unsafe / un-leagle vehicle I suspect MANY first time Elio viewing cops will pull you over thinking they are enforcing the law

tommy

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I've been stopped because I was in a pickup the same color as one they were looking for. The patrolman asked what I was doing out early in the morning. I told him I was just going home so he let me go. Makes you wonder. So yes they can and will stop you for any reason.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One thing is for sure. We had all better be good when we start driving around in these things, because everyone in town will know that 3 wheel 'thing.' The cops may pull you over just to take a look. Should we carry donuts?

Not sure which bait is best
[Broken External Image]

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you carry donuts, you will most likely get pulled over more. ;)

Besides that, police cannot just pull you over for committing no crime. ;)

I was pulled over for having a nice car once. I sat on the curb for 45 min because they didn't think it was mine. Us minorities cant have or afford nice things .

Last edited:

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have been pulled over twice (in two different cars) because the officer wanted to look at the cool car I was driving. Both told me up front so I did not mind. BSing cars with a cop on the side of the road is actually kind of fun when you are not trying to get out of a ticket! : )
I have been cut slack more times then the other way around by officers. Even when I was a young hooligan!
Had one I would thank if I knew his name. Stopped me from getting any deeper involved with some serious (really serious) trouble by talking to me for ten minutes instead of being a hard a$$.

Top Bottom