• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Wednesday Blog Is Out

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
go.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hubfs_ELIO_7_4_16.jpg_a1f6133160e6cdb4312f1389250c6c6f.jpg

Are the Elio emblems going to have the same color as the vehicle?
I remember seeing the black E1c in person at the COBO center in Detroit for NAIAS 2017 this past January. I almost didn't even notice the "Elio" emblem stamped into the hood centered between the two headlight assemblies. It had no outline or color of its own, just sprayed the same factory black gloss as the rest of the hood material surrounding it.

My first impression was that it seemed like a marketing afterthought. But later on, the look grew on me. Its subtlety and sleek design would definitely appeal to anyone who prefers to 'de-badge' their vehicles upon taking possession. The mystery and allure of it reminded me of 'hidden Mickeys' at Walt Disney theme parks - if you're not looking for it, you'll miss it.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That picture has a hernia, :eek:.
I also thought the E1C stamped emblem on the front was a good choice, though I did not see it in person.
Been thinking about the front wheel drive. Another good choice by Elio. The Vanderhall took until prototype 4 to figure that out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom