• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well Paul, I Did It!

g8way2k

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Yes, I'm all in as of today. And I expect to substantially upgrade within the next couple of months. Discovered the Elio a few short weeks ago and contemplation set in almost immediately. Told a brother of mine about it and judging from the way he spoke, he should be all in by now too. If production began as planned it probably just kicked in. Looking forward in navigating through the forums learning as much as I can. Aside from options, I'm interested in knowing what the charges are for other items like dealer's prep, delivery/destination, etc., etc. Okay all, good luck and I'll see ya on the road in 2015.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Yes, I'm all in as of today. And I expect to substantially upgrade within the next couple of months. Discovered the Elio a few short weeks ago and contemplation set in almost immediately. Told a brother of mine about it and judging from the way he spoke, he should be all in by now too. If production began as planned it probably just kicked in. Looking forward in navigating through the forums learning as much as I can. Aside from options, I'm interested in knowing what the charges are for other items like dealer's prep, delivery/destination, etc., etc. Okay all, good luck and I'll see ya on the road in 2015.
Hi g8way2k, welcome to the forum. I found it best to use the search to learn about the car and to keep from double posting when I first started. Don't forget to get on the map and If your Military, please stop in and introduce yourself.:)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and were willing to jump in and put you hard earned money down to make this happen as well as tell your brother about it and get him involved as well.

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hi G8way, welcome! Hey, above you say "... If production began as planned it probably just kicked in." What did you mean there?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum where you will find all the information needed to make the decision that the Elio is for you and to upgrade your reservation. Craig gave good advise in using the search function to find information on any specific topic. Forum members are friendly, helpful and positive (mostly) and will try to answer any question you may have. I started at $100 and made 2 upgrades to the $1K level. We can only make this historic transportation vehicle a reality if we support it. Welcome and I hope you find the Elio journey enjoyable and rewarding.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, g8way2k. I hope you find this forum as exciting and informative as I do. This is a great place to share your ideas, learn more about Elio and simply pass the time as we wait for production of our Elios. I believe the most recent information is that production will begin Sept. 2015. Enjoy this exciting adventure and journey toward Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

g8way2k

Reaction score
Hi G8way, welcome! Hey, above you say "... If production began as planned it probably just kicked in." What did you mean there?
Hi Jeff: I thought I understood from a video interview with Paul he said "We plan to begin production in 18 months, June of 2014." Since we're at the 25th day in June '14 I thought production may have started. But Zelio mentioned September, 2015, a 15 month difference.....pretty big. I may have misunderstood the video although listening twice. Either way, I'll be ready. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Jeff: I thought I understood from a video interview with Paul he said "We plan to begin production in 18 months, June of 2014." Since we're at the 25th day in June '14 I thought production may have started. But Zelio mentioned September, 2015, a 15 month difference.....pretty big. I may have misunderstood the video although listening twice. Either way, I'll be ready. :cool:
Some of the older videos have the 2014 date in them. Recent releases of interviews by Paul Elio state September 2015 as the beginning of production. :-) Z

Top Bottom