• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, That Was An Interesting Weekend

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that everyone has settled down after the crazy weekend that seemed to go on here on the forum. Apparently some tempers were flared, some people took off, some people got upset and angry. I hope that's all behind us and we can move forward with a renewed comradery and appreciation for how fragile on-line relationships can be. We've got a long way to go together guys (and girls). Let's respect each other, grow some thicker skin, and just enjoy the ride.

Happy Monday! :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you! I am feeling better, still not 100% but a lot better. I hadn't been that intimate with the loo in a looong time!
LOL Been there, done that. Not pleasant! :) Z

A brief answer to your question. Wayne got angry and quit. Paladin came back to briefly stir the pot a bit and then disappeared. It got a little warm in a couple of the threads, one of which Joshua closed because it was so acrimonious. You may think you were better off in the loo. At least it was your own. . . . Well you get the idea. :)

Last edited:

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL Been there, done that. Not pleasant! :) Z

A brief answer to your question. Wayne got angry and quit. Paladin came back to briefly stir the pot a bit and then disappeared. It got a little warm in a couple of the threads, one of which Joshua closed because it was got so acrimonious. You may think you were better off in the loo. At least it was your own. . . . Well you get the idea. :)
Nice recap...

Top Bottom