• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Well, That Was An Interesting Weekend

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right on Jay! I dig what you're sayin'. Kids these days be trippin'!;)

Actually, I'm not exactly sure when I started getting the feeling that I might be an "old fart". Something tells me Rap music (the term 'music' used loosely) had something to do with it.
Careful now...A little rap and hip-hop never hurt anyone! :D:cool:

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that everyone has settled down after the crazy weekend that seemed to go on here on the forum. Apparently some tempers were flared, some people took off, some people got upset and angry. I hope that's all behind us and we can move forward with a renewed comradery and appreciation for how fragile on-line relationships can be. We've got a long way to go together guys (and girls). Let's respect each other, grow some thicker skin, and just enjoy the ride.

Happy Monday! :)
WOW, CompTrex, don't wish to peel any scabs off of wounds that are healing, BUT; What the heck did I miss? While you guys were sorting through all of the apparent "fireworks," down at the Saturday Night, "Gun & Knife Club" meeting, I was done in New Orleans having a GREAT time visiting with re Elio Team and sitting in the Elio at the River Front Mall. :)

So PLEASE, CompTrex, do bring me up to speed! :rolleyes:

Thanks!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW, CompTrex, don't wish to peel any scabs off of wounds that are healing, BUT; What the heck did I miss? While you guys were sorting through all of the apparent "fireworks," down at the Saturday Night, "Gun & Knife Club" meeting, I was done in New Orleans having a GREAT time visiting with re Elio Team and sitting in the Elio at the River Front Mall. :)

Thanks!
View attachment 3510 View attachment 3511 View attachment 3512 View attachment 3513
Nice Pics Music Man. Is that you and the Mrs. in the bottom Pic??

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks!
View attachment 3510 View attachment 3511 View attachment 3512 View attachment 3513

Sorry MusicMan, You're gonna have to search around and find out. I'm not gonna rehash things.

Top Bottom