• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm really surprised that licorice was the top color. Guarantee mine won't be that color unless it's like the model T Ford that only came in black. If so, I will immediately reprint it red

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm just guessing here, but I suspect your favorite color is red. LOL :) Z
Guess you could say that since I've owner 5 red cars in the past and currently own one. Hard to miss a red sports car and my Elio will be the sports car I never had. Don't think my new 1964 Dodge convertible qualified as one

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't pick white, but if I can get this color combo with wrap or custom paint, this is what I would want. Courtesy of Silas Sunday, Elio Motors Design Concepts on Facebook

View attachment 397
JNR
I love this combo also, I was going with a silver combo until I saw this photo... now I am sold on this marshmallow & sour apple combo... the Elio Autocycle just screams for two tone colors... I am just not sure what pattern of stripes to go with... You drive this around and they will see ya coming...

Proud to be... an Elio owner soon...

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine will probably be repainted at the nearest possible opportunity. With an even higher % of probability if I cannot get or find a wrap I like. My other option would be a custom wrap. There is a printer and body shop in OKC that are corroborating on true custom wraps. As yet don't know the $$$$$,

Top Bottom