• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
''Ne Desit Virtus” --- “Let Valor Not Fail"!

They have not ----- and shall not!

We hauled many Rakkasans from Hamburger Hill.
You were with the best.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
101st in Iraq, C/2/187th Rakkasans.
it is the only Regiment to have served in combat in all forms of airborne warfare to include air landing, glider, parachute and air assault. No other Regiment in the army can lay claim to that distinction and it is doubtful that any Regiment of any army in the world can claim a similar record.

Just a little off topic but I doubt anyone will mind the history lesson.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
it is the only Regiment to have served in combat in all forms of airborne warfare to include air landing, glider, parachute and air assault. No other Regiment in the army can lay claim to that distinction and it is doubtful that any Regiment of any army in the world can claim a similar record.

Just a little off topic but I doubt anyone will mind the history lesson.

Air Assault, Black Hawks.
On 25 February the Rakkasans conducted the deepest and largest air assault operation in history. Striking 155 miles (249 km) behind enemy lines into theEuphratesriver valley, the assault led to the timely defeat of Iraqi forces and contributed to a total allied victory. The unit moved farther north than any other unit during Operation Desert Storm. Just my luck, coldest and wettest winter in ten years.

Last edited:

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Air Assault, Black Hawks.
On 25 February the Rakkasans conducted the deepest and largest air assault operation in history. Striking 155 miles (249 km) behind enemy lines into theEuphratesriver valley, the assault led to the timely defeat of Iraqi forces and contributed to a total allied victory. The unit moved farther north than any other unit during Operation Desert Storm. Just my luck, coldest and wettest in ten years.
Yea, when it comes to luck in the military it's usually bad.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Still it was nothing, compared to what you did. Thanks for your service.
Thank you as well. I believe no one group or person was better than another. We were all in it together. Just like this Elio group.
Whew, finally got back to Elio.
And my color would be…a custom yet to be determined. Definitely multi color following the lines of the body with fender accents.
I need an Elio color book and crayons, or maybe learn how to use Photo Shop.

Top Bottom