• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hit butterflies all the time, well actually only all the time but Winter. This is the thread for that right
Ah yes the right thread. This can be like a game of gossip. You start off with one thing and evolve into something totally different.
Speaking of butterflies. The iridescent colors would be cool on this Autocycle. (just trying to get back on topic) I'm easily distracted.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I got a deer once out west of Cripple Creek, Co. Just a love tap to its right hind quarter, thank goodness. Another time just west of Show Low, AZ in neat whiteout conditions came within 3-4 feet of tagging an elk. That would have been a disaster. Vehicles were white and gold, so maybe the animals pickem!

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IDog, I got my mazda 2 carbon fibered by the guy in Yukon...about $800 bucks..
My elio will be primers and wrapped in a alsa.com probably blue chrome and a straight chrome fenders and rear panel, but the green chrome GTR on that same site, just caught my eye also.

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buddy, have you even considered replacing the stock panels with acrylic finished wood. Exotic woods can be ungodly expensive, but some domestics, say fiddleback maple or flame birch can be dyed (not stain) and finished in high gloss acrylic (think 70's era bar tops). Any woodworking shop with a CNC can cut them. An even less expensive method might be to laminate a dyed wood veneer to the removed originals, finish and replace. Possibilities are boundless.

Wood Supercar
splinter-supercar_4.jpg

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't really decided, there are a lot of options!

Elio Color Options:

True Blue
Rocket Silver
Red Hot
Licorice
Sour Apple
Creamsicle

This photo shows a yellow and a gray also

View attachment 35
I'm into the yellow, but this is the first time I've actually seen a pic with the yellow option, but guess I'm stuck with Creamsicle or Sour Apple as my two top choices.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm into the yellow, but this is the first time I've actually seen a pic with the yellow option, but guess I'm stuck with Creamsicle or Sour Apple as my two top choices.

Just a suggestion, could someone start a new thread with the color choices so we could see a bar graph & get percentages for each color?

Top Bottom