• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is what mine will look like after the paint shop

color3_zps3fb8a6be.jpg
Very nice and it should really get noticed in your community.

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just don't get why people put carbon fiber images on their car. If it's actually made of carbon fiber - cool! but a carbon fiber graphic on an aluminum/steel car? uh uh That's just as stupid as a vinyl wrap woodie.
Since I have no personal interest in wraps and prefer white.........I could say why any images? I suspect the answer to be personal preference. I don't get it either, but understand and appreciate looking at all the creative, fun options. The Elio's will be a very personalized vehicle.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I drove white company cars for years - even with my own company. It was a convenience thing - I always had a color reference chart parked on my shooting location. Turn around, shoot the car, instant marker. After too many years driving something that looked more Kenmore than Kenworth, I opted for "pearl white". That bit of pearlescent sheen made all the difference - it began to look more like a custom car than a kitchen appliance. With a visit to a local custom striper to hand-lay a set of double-stripes (bronze and gold) with a suitable filagree on the liftgate, my mount became distinctive. The effect was subtle - you had to get close to see the detail - but it was elegant without being overwrought. Now if Elio would offer a little pearl in their Marshmallow, I'd give it a second look. I've still got that striper on my phone file. :)

Top Bottom