• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted yellow but it's a no go at this point in time, then Creamsicle, then Sour Apple,.....NOW I'm second guessing after seeing all the cool wraps, and assorted paint/color schemes, so may have to change to Silver or White.. Just can't make up my mind..good thing I've got lots of time to let it all rattle around in my head.

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe the CF fad is so done - largely thanks to the cheap applications we see on the street - a whole Civic wrapped in "carbon fiber" plastic isn't fooling anyone. :rolleyes:

Of course "wraps" have opened the door to a lot of creative designs - and a whole lot of bad taste too. Ah well, "eye of the beholder", I guess.

Carbon Titanium!

(This car is pretty much the polar opposite of the Elio, Yin and Yang if you will)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Carbon Titanium!

(This car is pretty much the polar opposite of the Elio, Yin and Yang if you will)
Amazing automobile but well out of range of the general worldwide public. Obviously, designed and built for a very specific and small market. As a Formula 1 race fan I can tell you that the technology is however stunning. Elio can never compete with this vehicle and it was never intended to do so. I'm still excited about getting my Elio.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah, the Pagani Huayra, a car that only Tony Stark or an oil sheik could afford - made exclusively of unobtanium. For something closer to the Elio price catalog, consider a hydro-dip, say, for your NOS bottles. :)

2.jpg

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted yellow but it's a no go at this point in time, then Creamsicle, then Sour Apple,.....NOW I'm second guessing after seeing all the cool wraps, and assorted paint/color schemes, so may have to change to Silver or White.. Just can't make up my mind..good thing I've got lots of time to let it all rattle around in my head.
You can avoid the hard decision choosing which color, because you can have it all

multicolor.jpg

Top Bottom