• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Vinyl semi-adhesive sheet that pretty much covers the whole vehicle from bumper to bumper and heat-shrinks to fit like paint. They can be printed with commercial printing equipment to look like ANY thing you can imagine. Oh, what fun!
Thank you for the information, carzes. :-) Z

Mark Ambrose

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Color choice is probably the hardest thing to decide on this vehicle. Isn't that silly? I suppose because it's such a personal vehicle it speaks about who we are. With my everyday drivers I don't even care what color they are as long as they're reliable and get the job done. But the Elio...well that's different. This will be my statement to the world while cruising serenely through the streets, arm hanging on the window pretending to ignore the stares all the while loving it.

Leaning towards gloss black, the open fenders, chrome mags and a red/orange flame job. Glass packs on the exhaust for a more throaty sound, but nothing obnoxious. Fuzzy dice hanging somewhere (no rear view mirror!) optional. Call it my Neo-Retro hot rod.

Kewaneh

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

CShep

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Creamsicle (Mike) and Sour Apple (me). I've thought about putting eye lashes on mine but then it may look like the lady M&M. :D
Kewaneh- that was a great article. I was wondering if green was a good option or not. Though I still think Creamsicle may be easier to resell over green.

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Marshmallow also know as - White, I have a white honda accord, I have a white Buell motorcyce and now a white Elio Motors auto cycle! Also white will reflect the hot sun tem on the shell, humid summer days in Maryland. Elio in a year will be setting in the manufactuer parking where I am employed. By the way there are four of us at the plant on the resveration for an Elio.
I am grateful Paul Elio for this major new vision 84mpg ! A fantastic design, Wow, I nominate Paul Elio for engineer of the decade by designing an 84 mpg auto cycle!
Terrence Bernard

saint451

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with the engine, trans, front wheels and a lot of weight up front, small internal compartment volume....

It would go down like a WW2 fleet boat submarine flooding all ballast and negative tank on an emergency dive!!!
For non submariners...sink like a rock front first!!!!

Top Bottom