• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Color Elio Are You Getting?

Mr Deleon

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I will be getting the white (marshmallow) color. It reminds me of the Space Shuttle and looks more "classy". I was seriously thinking the black(licorice) color because it looks more stealthy, I am a space geek so white won out.

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was absolutely dead set against the Creamsicle until I thought of Creamsicle with a Nemo stripe wrap. Actually, someone else recommended this option/color scheme but I think it'd look fun and really make the car memorable. I'd love to have something that is more Formula One racing like, but it just doesn't seem right to pretend to be a race car with and Elio housing only a 3 cylinder engine. But Nemo?! That seems a natural fit....I really considering that...
Elio Creamcycle.png
nemo.jpg

Edit: Yup, this just feels right. Mine will be named: Nemo

Last edited:

BillZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I might consider the green if I was to turn my design idea towards a racing theme with stickers and numbers like a Formula One car. This is what I've done to my Suzuki VStrom motorcycle and I feel like it has a Nascar scheme with the stickers on it making it kinda wild.

Last edited:

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was absolutely dead set against the Creamsicle until I thought of Creamsicle with a Nemo stripe wrap. Actually, someone else recommended this option/color scheme but I think it'd look fun and really make the car memorable. I'd love to have something that is more Formula One racing like, but it just doesn't seem right to pretend to be a race care with and Elio housing only a 3 cylinder engine. But Nemo?! That seems a natural fit....I really considering that...
View attachment 2721View attachment 2722
This forum is sooo much different than the Harley forum I belong to! Lol!!

Top Bottom