• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What If? - Elio Beyond 2017 . . .

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My man cave rocks, Nothing, I mean nothing is better than watching ball games on a big screen, ..Movies, and even the pawn stars and the home and garden shows, the love it or leave it fixer upper stuff..
I just built some neat shelving for my Denver bronco stuff. Have seating for 7 now. All I need is a little red popcorn popper.
My elio will be a toy, to take a relaxed sunday trip to Tulsa, or to dallas. Maybe, Pop over to the girl friends and let her drive to see her mom in the nursing home. I just want it already, EM can't find the mirror because of all the smoke.!

Don't you all see it? He has all of his "stuff" but that is all. Has he ever mentioned his WIFE?...His KIDS?...His GRANDCHILDREN? That is because they have ALL left him. He has NO ONE. He is all alone, except for harassing good people on this thread, he has nothing.

And we keep FEEDING him.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"the acquisition of EM by any of the Big 4 or 5 would allow them to remain as a major player in the business"

JMO. This will add at least $3 maybe $4K to the car do to the increase of labor and profit margin, making it more cost effective to pay for a normal car with more usable features. :(

If EM was "acquired" It would NOT be to produce anything. It would be to KILL and BURY it.

Everyone, please watch: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/gashole/

creekstone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Troll psychology... Ignoring them completely creates an environment that simply does not give them what they're looking for. But everyone must turn their backs and not respond... I have them on ignore.
I've come to the conclusion that Dustoff is correct. It's just too easy to take the bait. I'm certainly guilty.

I put three posters on ignore just now. I'm sure there will be others.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Troll psychology: They are very sick individuals and need psychiatric help. Maybe the affordable care act will be able to help them.

Because if you look closely at what these Internet Trolls say, you will eventually see the truth: They may look like big nasty ogres, but they're really just sorry little people hiding in their dark caves, coming out to make mischief before running back into hiding where they can watch the trouble they made and laugh all alone in the dark. They're emotional terrorists. Ignoring them isn't easy because it hurts to see them say and do things designed to make people feel upset and angry, but it's the only thing that will make them go away. Ignoring them completely creates an environment that simply does not give them what they're looking for. It's like soaking the woodpile with water: when the match comes along looking for something to burn, it won't catch, so it must go elsewhere to have its fun. But everyone must turn their backs and not respond, or the Troll will have the hope that if he keeps at it and tries hard enough, he'll get a big enough reaction to start a real fire.

I have them on ignore.
Ditto.

Top Bottom