• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's down to $7.75 at the moment
Warren Buffett Quotes:
We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.
Risk comes from not knowing what you're doing.
“We select such investments on a long-term basis, weighing the same factors as would be involved in the purchase of 100% of an operating business:
(1) favorable long-term economic characteristics;

(2) competent and honest management;
(3) purchase price attractive when measured against the yardstick of value to a private owner; and
(4) an industry with which we are familiar and whose long-term business characteristics we feel competent to judge.”

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct and practically everyone else in these forums know this, but it happens, ask MARTHA STEWART THE FELON.
Also ask the owner and entire board of Netfix. The difference? They got away with it.

CEOs and board members dump their stock before public announcements all the time and the government looks the other way.

Karg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sold 100 people each a 50% stake in my next motion picture. Needless to say the picture was a flop, but I flopped all the way to the bank. (I think someone made a movie about it?)

Top Bottom