• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So come July 31st, if there has been no good news, how many of you will hang it up for Elio on August 1st?

And for all you die-hards out there who persevere.... :D

www.kirchners.com_paul_fund.jpg
Best Meme I have seen yet!!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So come July 31st, if there has been no good news, how many of you will hang it up for Elio on August 1st?

And for all you die-hards out there who persevere.... :D

www.kirchners.com_paul_fund.jpg
the sword with one hand a latte in the other- the E logo on the (fill in the technical name) the ball on the end of the handle- that would be a great poster- thanks, it's great without my suggestions- nice way for me to start the morning

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...the sword with one hand a latte in the other- the E logo on the pommel- that would be a great poster- thanks, it's great without my suggestions- nice way for me to start the morning

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In opera, there is a character that is a fat lady dressed in Viking clothes and wearing a metal helmet with horns attached to the helmet.

I can picture a photo of her with an Elio logo on the helmet sternly saying "I refuse to sing!".

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the sword with one hand a latte in the other- the E logo on the (fill in the technical name) the ball on the end of the handle- that would be a great poster- thanks, it's great without my suggestions- nice way for me to start the morning

www.kirchners.com_paul_fund2.jpg

Better?:D

Too hard (for me) to wrap the Elio logo on the pommel, so I stuck it on the guard.

Top Bottom