• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"ELIO MOTORS INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:ELIO) had an increase of 8.04% in short interest. ELIO’s SI was 12,100 shares in August as released by FINRA. Its up 8.04% from 11,200 shares previously. With 7,000 avg volume, 2 days are for ELIO MOTORS INCORPORATED (OTCMKTS:ELIO)’s short sellers to cover ELIO’s short positions. The stock increased 44.44% or $2 on August 3, reaching $6.5. About 23,354 shares traded or 482.25% up from the average. Elio Motors Inc (OTCMKTS:ELIO) has 0.00% since August 4, 2016 and is . It has underperformed by 16.70% the S&P500"

No need to visit the site below, the quote above is the full story.

https://heraldks.com/adams-asset-ad...illion-elio-motors-elio-si-increased-by-8-04/

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last trade $8.10. More volume than Thursday. Over 30k shares traded today. Hard for me think of what kind of good news could be in the air. It could just be some larger investors believing that the stock offering will be very successful and put Elio on a path to production. But a delay to 2019 and only the possibility of a stock offering on the NASDAQ doesn't seem to justify that train of thought. So I'm surprised by today's move. Insider trading is rampant in the stock market. Trust me on that one. Maybe an insider knows something big....ATVM loan, maybe a buyout. Market Cap of 215 million dollars is chump change for someone like GM or Ford. And they would get 65,000 new customers.

Top Bottom