• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope it is something good Sailor Dog! But I honestly think we're going to see more days like today. Elio is very thinly traded, as are most small companies. One day when Elio is all grown up and on the NASDAQ we may look back on this peaceful day of no trading and think of the good old days. See how much Tesla moves in one day? Speaking of Tesla I saw some fun news the past 2 days.. Yesterday Goldman Sachs put a $200 price target on Tesla, while today another research firm put a $500 price target on Tesla. That's the kind of fun we have to look forward to when Elio hits NASDAQ.

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The trading today was quite fun to watch. Only 2 trades from what I can gather. The first trade was a buy for about 300 shares, which of course sent the stock up. The buyer must have changed their mind right away and sold the shares which sent the share price right back to where it started. Total shares traded: 634.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stock price is still $0.20 less than when I sold it back in July. Depressing. :(

At least I now have this to cheer me up:

www.kirchners.com_MS.jpg

:D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The trading today was quite fun to watch. Only 2 trades from what I can gather. The first trade was a buy for about 300 shares, which of course sent the stock up. The buyer must have changed their mind right away and sold the shares which sent the share price right back to where it started. Total shares traded: 634.
Congrats! My Tesla is a Reservation. :) That looks like one sweet ride. I would appreciate a review of your experience after a month or so of drive time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom