• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is an article about the Elio stock moving in a positive direction. I won't pretend to understand it, but it's obvious that there are financial people who are watching the stock and analyzing it. There's still hope.

https://finnewsreview.com/tenkan-signals-positive-momentum-for-elio-motors-inc-elio/
These news letters try to makea mathematical formula for stocks. They are based on buying and selling patterns. On long term blue chip stocks they can provide usefull information, everything else not worth reading.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I show a volume of 60 shares traded 10/4/17.
At open, finishing yesterday's business probably...not a a trade rest of day. Think previous low shares was probably near a thousand. Unprecedented.

Edit: Fidelity App. shows Tuesday close. Did not even open today - Wednesday for the first time ever!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that 60 shares is a phantom number. I noticed it most every day at the start of the day. The elio market never opened today. Monday there was 2,258 shares traded and Tuesday there was 2,977. But, Friday there was only 590 !
Isn't that around the time that the other shares are supposed to be available? The new shares that are coming.
Or that they started talking about getting the fine dropped?

Top Bottom