• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We don't know how he drew his conclusions concerning Elio obtaining funding. Maybe he watched an old video, or maybe he's just done some in depth research that none of us have bothered to do. I highly doubt anyone truly considers this inside information based on the way the stock has traded. Believe me if a trader truly thought this was accurate inside information the stock would already be at $15.00 on massive volume. If you watch the stock and options markets long enough you can clearly see insider trading every week. Elio is down a dime on volume of 3k shares. I'm used to seeing a purchase of 5,000 puts 2 days before earnings and someone walks away millions in profits when the stock tanks. This Elio trading is anything, but insider trading. Case closed.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's a new article. Nothing really new but it's nice to see the financial people keeping interested in Elio.
They even have a positive viewpoint.

https://insiderfinancial.com/elio-motors-inc-otcmktselio-making-big-moves

Nice article. This part was particularly interesting (their opinion, not mine):

Is the share price move over? It is difficult to say so. The company only announced that it is raising capital, but the amount of money obtained was not specified. The share price can move more once we obtain that information. We will need to be alert. On top of it, if shares get listed on NASDAQ, the stock will be off and running.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice article. This part was particularly interesting (their opinion, not mine):

Is the share price move over? It is difficult to say so. The company only announced that it is raising capital, but the amount of money obtained was not specified. The share price can move more once we obtain that information. We will need to be alert. On top of it, if shares get listed on NASDAQ, the stock will be off and running.
ELIO MOTORS STOCK WILL BE OFF & RUNNING!!!

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A very important guideline with regards to successful stock investing... always protect your principal...never get too dogmatic in your thesis when evaluating a company...especially a start-up...

A willingness to go down with the ship is not a proper investment thesis...

Smart investors know when it's time to get out and protect their principal...
That is a conservative investing philosophy and a sound one for those who cannot afford to lose money. But it isn't the only one.

Elio has never been a company which would draw the attention of those practicing that philosophy. It is a startup without production which puts it in a high risk group for those who can afford to lose their entire investment. It's better than playing the lottery, but closer to that than someone exercising a conservative investment strategy.

Most in this high risk group either work on insider information or have a portfolio with a high risk component as a small share of their overall portfolio.

And while we're at it, HIGH RISK does not imply fraudulent. It means HIGH RISK.

I have $600 in two All-In reservations. I'm more likely to lose that than to receive the rewards. But it's not FRAUDULENT if it fails as long as the team was making a good faith effort to bring about it's success. I haven't seen anything which would indicate it has not been that.

I remain hopeful, but not confidant.

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What does this mean? From nasdaq.com
*Delayed - data as of Sep. 7, 2017

upload_2017-9-7_10-35-23.png

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Usually when it says the stock is delayed, the refresh for the information is only done every 15 minutes or so. It's not real time.
This is true for ETrade, Google Finance, etc. To get real time you usually need to be a broker or pay for that ability.

Top Bottom