• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A very important guideline with regards to successful stock investing... always protect your principal...never get too dogmatic in your thesis when evaluating a company...especially a start-up...

A willingness to go down with the ship is not a proper investment thesis...

Smart investors know when it's time to get out and protect their principal...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When Elio gets its funding, the stock will soar. Note, I say when, not "if". But patience is required. My own decision is "go down with the ship" if need be ... I invested no more than I could afford to lose.

It's sad that if you possess insider knowledge of Elio Motors that you're disclosing it to the public on this forum...

I'm sure everyone associated with Elio Motors would strongly disapprove of your actions...

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It's sad that if you possess insider knowledge of Elio Motors that you're disclosing it to the public on this forum...

I'm sure everyone associated with Elio Motors would strongly disapprove of your actions...
Wrong... almost everyone on here is directly associated with Elio Motors AND approve of the maybe monthly posts from Eck. The info to & from Eck is clearly vetted and found (with diligence) on the internet. I'll speak for the majority...more Eck please!

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People are allowed to do whatever they want with their money.

However, my personal opinion is that you shouldn't rely on unverified information from strangers on the internet when making important financial decisions. This is not meant as a knock against anyone, but unless you are paying someone to give you financial advice, or you are aware of the person's qualifications/motivations, it would be prudent to proceed with extreme caution.

That's all I'll say, just 2 bits from another internet stranger.

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People are allowed to do whatever they want with their money.

However, my personal opinion is that you shouldn't rely on unverified information from strangers on the internet when making important financial decisions. This is not meant as a knock against anyone, but unless you are paying someone to give you financial advice, or you are aware of the person's qualifications/motivations, it would be prudent proceed with extreme caution.

That's all I'll say, just 2 bits from another internet stranger.
I agree wholeheartedly. I have given good advice and been completely wrong other times.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wrong... almost everyone on here is directly associated with Elio Motors AND approve of the maybe monthly posts from Eck. The info to & from Eck is clearly vetted and found (with diligence) on the internet. I'll speak for the majority...more Eck please!

In Saturday Ekh posted...and I quote...

"On Saturday I found out that a funding source long thought dead was only dormant, and has now awakened. I have also learned that Elio is NOT DEAD, but is vigorously fighting for funding ... and getting somewhere."

So is Ekh sharing confidential insider information with regards to Elio Motors...is Elio Motors aware of that Ekh is sharing this knowledge with the forum...

Or...are his comments general public knowledge that can be easily verified by everyone...

Is there a public internet link to a story that verifies his bold statement concerning Elio funding?

Last edited:

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In Saturday Eck posted...and I quote...

"On Saturday I found out that a funding source long thought dead was only dormant, and has now awakened. I have also learned that Elio is NOT DEAD, but is vigorously fighting for funding ... and getting somewhere."

So is Eck sharing confidential insider information with regards to Elio Motors...is Elio Motors aware of that Eck is sharing this knowledge with the forum...

Or...are his comments general public knowledge that can be easily verified by everyone...

Is there a public accessible link to the verifications of his statement?
On one hand you say that we don't know enough about what's going on with Elio and then when, we are trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, you are saying it's "insider information". By the way, how do you definitively know that? That's a pretty bold statement, where is your proof?

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
By the way, how do you definitively know that? That's a pretty bold statement, where is your proof?

He's assuming that it's insider information. The way Ekh is presenting the information seems to indicate that it's not readily available, or that he's not at liberty to divulge the details. Not sure there is another way to take it...

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
He is just a supporter. He posted a picture of himself in an Elio, would not do that if he was an employee. Too easy to trace. I read so many posts alluding to funding and why it did not come about. Government conspiracy, Big oil, GM, Paul does not want to give up control etc. I treat all the stories as entertainment and nothing else.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...almost everyone on here is directly associated with Elio Motors...

Hummm...you're claiming that almost everyone on this forum is directly associated with Elio Motor...

That's a controversial comment...

I guess that would make this an official Elio Motors forum...

I wonder what Paul's username is...

LOL several times!

Top Bottom