• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"The information from Zacks was a very rare one off kind of report."

That's an interesting perspective: For $ 10,000, Bernie Madoff probably could still get a positive report from them. Stu knows this and is distancing Elio Motors from the "Report Mills." Without Nasdaq and the 100 million he can kiss his 25 million goodbye. Heck, with the 100 million, even Paul might can get some of the 27 million, or so, of the stock 'paid' to Elio Engineering cashed out.
Zacks charges 25 to 50 k for the reports. With Madoffs money they would have said that there was no fraud. Elio was on the low end of their ratings even though they valued the stock at I believe $45 dollars.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many of us bought shares to show the flag. We were presumably ready to take a large hit if Elio tanked... and to realize a large profit if it doesn't. When Elio gets its funding, the stock will soar. Note, I say when, not "if". But patience is required. My own decision is "go down with the ship" if need be ... I invested no more than I could afford to lose.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Many of us bought shares to show the flag.

I wonder how many are happy waving the 'Elio flag' if they bought between, say $25 and $74 a share? People are so eager to run with such little (good) news, weak hints, and artful rumor (remember the bogus 65,000 reservation threshold?).

Top Bottom