• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today's data for Elio stock...

View attachment 21950
Long term does look pretty dim (in the past), but for short term investors who bought at 4 and road the train to about 10 and jumped off. Good times. I'm nearly considering putting a small amount in (seems my stock website can now buy on that market) and wait till Paul unleashs the next weapon.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Long term does look pretty dim (in the past), but for short term investors who bought at 4 and road the train to about 10 and jumped off. Good times. I'm nearly considering putting a small amount in (seems my stock website can now buy on that market) and wait till Paul unleashs the next weapon.
Be very careful. The stock is being manipulated by people going long then short. With such a small volume it is a very easy stock to control price. I think that it is unlikely the stock will be listed on Nasdaq. I think that this is a good thing. Racer trust will take the first twenty five million plus accumulated interest. Licter will be able to sell his stock when it is on Nasdaq. The fact that he wants to end a loan that is paying eighteen percent interest means he wants out.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
First, Welcome Vernonia1 and or Cherie. Sorry I don't know which name to call you.
To answer your question, Do you have a stock broker account, or a 401k retirement account? If not Just shop around with companies like E Trade, Scott trade, Schwab, etc. Just google stock broker
Be sure to ask questions before you open an account. Important question are cost and fees.
Then requirements, minimum balances...
Then, will you be able to purchase ELIO stock through them.

Again Welcome!

vernonia1

Reaction score
First, Welcome Vernonia1 and or Cherie. Sorry I don't know which name to call you.
To answer your question, Do you have a stock broker account, or a 401k retirement account? If not Just shop around with companies like E Trade, Scott trade, Schwab, etc. Just google stock broker
Be sure to ask questions before you open an account. Important question are cost and fees.
Then requirements, minimum balances...
Then, will you be able to purchase ELIO stock through them.

Again Welcome!
either name is fine:) Thank you for the info.

Top Bottom