• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
In Saturday Ekh posted...and I quote...

"On Saturday I found out that a funding source long thought dead was only dormant, and has now awakened. I have also learned that Elio is NOT DEAD, but is vigorously fighting for funding ... and getting somewhere."

So is Ekh sharing confidential insider information with regards to Elio Motors...is Elio Motors aware of that Eck is sharing this knowledge with the forum...

Or...are his comments general public knowledge that can be easily verified by everyone...

Is there a public accessible link to the verifications of his statement?
On one hand you say that we don't know enough about what's going on with Elio and then when, we are trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together, you are saying it's "insider information". By the way, how do you definitively know that? That's a pretty bold statement, where is your proof?

4matic is making strong statements against EM, and when someone else that believes in EM questions him, he has no answer, or comment, then the others with negative attitudes jump in, and start voicing their non-factual information.
When is this small time bickering going to stop? Everyone wants some kind of news, and it drives them crazy when they can't get any, so they find other negative stories that back up their point of view, and question any good news; why? If you can accept bad news without question, why can't you accept good news?

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you can accept bad news without question, why can't you accept good news?

I'm certainly open to positive news with regards to the Elio Motor saga...

But...but given Elio Motors track record...the good news needs to contain links to verifiable public information...

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hummm...you're claiming that almost everyone on this forum is directly associated with Elio Motor...

That's a controversial comment...

I guess that would make this an official Elio Motors forum...

I wonder what Paul's username is...

LOL several times!
Share & Reservation holders are directly associated with Elio Motors!

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
4matic is making strong statements against EM, and when someone else that believes in EM questions him, he has no answer, or comment, then the others with negative attitudes jump in, and start voicing their non-factual information.
When is this small time bickering going to stop? Everyone wants some kind of news, and it drives them crazy when they can't get any, so they find other negative stories that back up their point of view, and question any good news; why? If you can accept bad news without question, why can't you accept good news?
Invested in bad news?

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Invested in bad news?
You know, you might be on to something. Quite literally, invested in bad news. Joined the forum fairly recently but has been following Elio since 2009. Seems odd that he didn't sign up for the forum earlier than August 2017:

"I have followed the Elio story with great interest since 2009...and even had a phone conversation with Paul in 2012...(as I mentioned previously...Paul was easily accessible to the public during the early years of Elio Motors)..."

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, you might be on to something. Quite literally, invested in bad news. Joined the forum fairly recently but has been following Elio since 2009. Seems odd that he didn't sign up for the forum earlier than August 2017:

"I have followed the Elio story with great interest since 2009...and even had a phone conversation with Paul in 2012...(as I mentioned previously...Paul was easily accessible to the public during the early years of Elio Motors)..."

Please spend a bit of time reading!

elioowners.com/threads/silent-majority.8461

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm certainly open to positive news with regards to the Elio Motor saga...

But...but given Elio Motors track record...the good news needs to contain links to verifiable public information...
Why? Because of what happened in the past doesn't have any baring on what's happening now.
When you pull up bad news do you always include links?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Trouble is that when there is no news people turn on each other. I respect everyones opinions. Disagree with lots of them. I learn more from the people I disagree with than the like minded. I am interested in the car only from the stock perspective. Learned a lot.

johnsnownw

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you can accept bad news without question, why can't you accept good news?

Okay, this is an odd statement. I'll turn it around on you, if you can accept good news without question, why can't you accept bad news?

I haven't seen much backlash when people provide positive news that isn't backed by citations...

I'm not trying to get into an argument here, but the double standards on display is out of control.

I'm just going to add one more thing, and I'll try to remain quiet, since I'm not a shareholder. If anyone has information about Elio that has not been made public, do not make it public. For this reason:

In recent years, the SEC and the Courts have expanded this further, and insider trading can now include trading by the random man in the street if the SEC believes that he obtained the information from someone who should not have the information.

http://www.seclaw.com/insidertrading/

Top Bottom