• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The NASDAQ Listing Timeline is four to six weeks and may be shortened considerably. The applicant would not be quick or even compelled to announce a rejected application. https://listingcenter.nasdaq.com/assets/initialguide.pdf

IMG_9174.jpg

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The NASDAQ Listing Timeline is four to six weeks and may be shortened considerably. The applicant would not be quick or even compelled to announce a rejected application. EM already had it's IPO.

View attachment 22142
Not sure if Elio is going to appeal or have given up. Wish they could be more open. They are not sworn to silence as they would have you believe. They are just not allowed to be misleading.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, we are way past week 6, so I'm not sure what use that chart is,,, wait,, I did say all info is good,,so, ah, thank you.

Last edited:

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The chart from Rick is directly from the NASDAQ website. That's the timeline I was expecting when this all started. The link Johnny posted shows a more real world timeline of 16 weeks. After I looked at few attorney and investment banking message boards they seem to agree with the longer timeline of 16 weeks. None of them said they were able to bring a company public in 6 weeks. It now seems to me that the NASDAQ estimate is more of advertisement than an honest timeline.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The chart from Rick is directly from the NASDAQ website. That's the timeline I was expecting when this all started. The link Johnny posted shows a more real world timeline of 16 weeks. After I looked at few attorney and investment banking message boards they seem to agree with the longer timeline of 16 weeks. None of them said they were able to bring a company public in 6 weeks. It now seems to me that the NASDAQ estimate is more of advertisement than an honest timeline.
Elio has been a public company for over a year before filing. The six weeks should be all the time needed. Elio should have given an update as soon as they did not get the listing, not waiting until forced to with SEC filing.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has been a public company for over a year before filing. The six weeks should be all the time needed. Elio should have given an update as soon as they did not get the listing, not waiting until forced to with SEC filing.
Absolutely false...the 16 week timeline is the minimum on average. I expect it could be 18-20 weeks or easily longer with the ATVM riddle, autocycle legislation and LA penalties, making ELIO a much longer process, could take until the middle of December or easily early January. Wow samalross...I know you know this is true...so the question is...why insinuate that they did not get the listing they are probably months away from receiving :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely false...the 16 week timeline is the minimum on average. I expect it could be 18-20 weeks or easily longer with the ATVM riddle, autocycle legislation and LA penalties, making ELIO a much longer process, could take until the middle of December or easily early January. Wow samalross...I know you know this is true...so the question is...why insinuate that they did not get the listing they are probably months away from receiving :rolleyes:
I sincerely hope that you are correct!

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wondered that also, so I looked back. She reasoned that it took 6 months for the reg a to be listed on the OTC market. Or something g like that. So 6 months from S1 fileing to listing on NASDAQ will be Feb.
I have a Nov. 16 date due to it took Facebook 15 weeks to go from S1 to listed.
You are free to come up with your own date.
Maybe we should have a pool.
Thanks for that input, I thought perhaps I had missed something!

Top Bottom