• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Want to be as crazy as we were to buy Tesla, Keurig & Chipotle on the day of IPOs. Crazy as we were to sell Chipotle at $525...before it topped out well over $700...now $275. Crazy as we are to sell closed end bond funds last week and today that we bought 4 years ago because of some guy named Gundlach. Crazy as we are to take a quarter of the bond sale and put it into XTI on startengine...the the next big thing in aviation... Google that!!! A hybrid-electric Trifan...all about 3 :)
Crazy as we are to think that the large cap bear market begins before Dow 24k... 1929 looking like a bargain in comparison.... edit, slightly exaggerated. But seriously... we'll all be crazy happy we didn't quit on this autocycle & stock called ELIO!

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well when in doubt, go to the source.
The source said:
"

Coss

Oct 24, 20:06 EDT

So what's happening with the NASDAQ listing? There are some saying that it's not going to happen; and that there should have been word by now that the listing fell through. Is this happening or not?

fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Oct 25, 10:13 EDT

We are still in the process Coss, no one out there knows anything specific, they are simply guessing and know that if they are wrong, there are no repercussions. Typical troll behavior.

Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team"

And that is the word from the source.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely false...the 16 week timeline is the minimum on average. I expect it could be 18-20 weeks or easily longer with the ATVM riddle, autocycle legislation and LA penalties, making ELIO a much longer process, could take until the middle of December or easily early January. Wow samalross...I know you know this is true...so the question is...why insinuate that they did not get the listing they are probably months away from receiving :rolleyes:
"is the minimum on average" fotflmao!

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely false...the 16 week timeline is the minimum on average. I expect it could be 18-20 weeks or easily longer with the ATVM riddle, autocycle legislation and LA penalties, making ELIO a much longer process, could take until the middle of December or easily early January. Wow samalross...I know you know this is true...so the question is...why insinuate that they did not get the listing they are probably months away from receiving :rolleyes:
SEC filing should be next week. Would be happy being wrong.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The source said:
"

Coss

So what's happening with the NASDAQ listing? There are some saying that it's not going to happen; and that there should have been word by now that the listing fell through. Is this happening or not?

We are still in the process Coss, no one out there knows anything specific, they are simply guessing and know that if they are wrong, there are no repercussions. Typical troll behavior.

Thank you,
The Elio Team"

These are the misleading statements that are typical of Elio Motors. They imply that the process is still going on with out actually saying that it is. With out saying a definite yes or no, nothing was really stated. Thats why I only want facts from SEC reports.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
These are the misleading statements that are typical of Elio Motors. They imply that the process is still going on with out actually saying that it is. With out saying a definite yes or no, nothing was really stated. Thats why I only want facts from SEC reports.
Then take your postings and post them on a SEC sight.
We don't need false information here.
If you don't like what EM had to say, I suggest you take it up with them, don't bring your bitterness here, I don't believe anyone wants to hear it.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SEC filing should be next week. Would be happy being wrong.
Would be happy for you to be right! Also... execs of companies going public are seriously restricted by the SEC in what they can say. Prior to ELIO becoming publicly traded we used to hear much more. Just the way the SEC makes sure everyone starts the race at the sound of the buzzer! I think that Elio's email to Coss is extremely positive and describes a process (16 week avg) and that obviously meets SEC requirements... because who would want to get him for saying too much!? Every company doing an IPO and then as a public entity has to go through this transition if they have been as transparent as ELIO MOTORS was while a private company. Nasdaq requirements are greater! The raise is greater! GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The source said:
"

Coss

Thank you,
The Elio Team"

ELIO MOTORS:
"They are simply guessing, and know that if they are wrong, there are no repercussions. Typical troll behavior."

"We are still in the process"

My three cents...:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom