• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Reaction score
That's OK. I just sank my play money into my car. $1, 040. 00 for catalytic converters on a car that I have been trying to sell for $2,500.00 !!!! I'm seriously thinking of canceling my stock bid. My little dog ran out of his heart medicine and I think his Veterinarian died. Been trying to call him for a week and this morning I tried to visit. Well the sign is down and the office is abandoned. I think the doctor died. He has been at that office for 38 years ! Now, my little dog is going to die because ALL other vets in this area require blood tests & Xrays on my 14 year old dog in order to prescribe his heart meds. Cost at Baiduc $60.00 every two months. Cost at other vets OVER $130.00 per month. Tippy has been a good dog. Sorry to dump but my dog is dying.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To Tippy:
IMG_9234.JPG

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's OK. I just sank my play money into my car. $1, 040. 00 for catalytic converters on a car that I have been trying to sell for $2,500.00 !!!! I'm seriously thinking of canceling my stock bid. My little dog ran out of his heart medicine and I think his Veterinarian died. Been trying to call him for a week and this morning I tried to visit. Well the sign is down and the office is abandoned. I think the doctor died. He has been at that office for 38 years ! Now, my little dog is going to die because ALL other vets in this area require blood tests & Xrays on my 14 year old dog in order to prescribe his heart meds. Cost at Baiduc $60.00 every two months. Cost at other vets OVER $130.00 per month. Tippy has been a good dog. Sorry to dump but my dog is dying.
Sorry to hear about Tippy. One suggestion would be to find the human version of the heart medication and trying to get it for yourself. My dogs were on Metacam for $140 a month, the human version Meloxicam cost me $10. Lots of doctors are dog lovers . Good luck Lilly

Reaction score
Lots of doctors are dog lovers . Good luck Lilly[/QUOTE]
WOW Dude, You got it. This is a human drug, Enalapril Maleate 2.5 mg. Now, to pay a human doctor to write the prescription. Then there is the other pill, that we can't read what it is .. doctor scribble. I got one more vet to visit tomorrow. Gods I hate those people. Tippy's first missed dose will be tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom