• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lots of doctors are dog lovers . Good luck Lilly
WOW Dude, You got it. This is a human drug, Enalapril Maleate 2.5 mg. Now, to pay a human doctor to write the prescription. Then there is the other pill, that we can't read what it is .. doctor scribble. I got one more vet to visit tomorrow. Gods I hate those people. Tippy's first missed dose will be tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]
For the other drug give me your best guess and I will ask my wife. She is a emergency doctor but is very knowledgeable about most drugs.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW Dude, You got it. This is a human drug, Enalapril Maleate 2.5 mg. Now, to pay a human doctor to write the prescription. Then there is the other pill, that we can't read what it is .. doctor scribble. I got one more vet to visit tomorrow. Gods I hate those people. Tippy's first missed dose will be tomorrow morning.

Is this it? Looks like it is $0.32/pill online. https://www.1800petmeds.com/Enalapril-prod10282.html

It looks like if you can get a prescription from a vet the website will verify it, just like a human pharmacy?

Reaction score
Tippy is fine. This vet could NOT hear a heart murmur and cut him down to one pill. Of course it is the one I am out of. $35.00 from 1-800-petmeds.com for a 90 supply. The vet in Newton Falls tried to charge me over $80 for 30 day supply of both pills ! The vet in Lordstown wanted blood work & Xrays. So, this story is over. I am gratefully surprised. Thanks guys for holding my hand through this. BTW, The old vet is not dead. He just retired and he is 83 years old. I swear I thought he was younger than me. Now, How about those stocks?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking at Elio news on Google Finance, it seems like there is a lot of different financial services reporting on Elio. Mostly they are using different formulas to do the analysis. At the moment nothing they say is exciting. We all know the stock has been going up and down and the volume isn't real large on average. What I find encouraging is that so many different services are taking the time and effort to track Elio. Maybe they are hearing "rumors" and are just making sure they are in a good position to react when the good news comes. And I'm sure it will come pretty soon.

http://finance.google.com/finance/c...&enddate=2017-12-01&ei=ISz7Wdu1KtD82AaFjbmACg

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While they may not be a "real" analyst report, they are not looking so much at the Elio provided information but responding to how the stock is selling, based on whatever formula they are using. It is a financial game as to who's formula is best. That's not the point. The point is that there are a bunch of them looking at the stock. That is much better than nobody looking.

Top Bottom