• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like no follow up report, he knew what he was doing. Has been doing same BS reports for thirty years. Look up Steven Ralston's other picks. Should not be legal.
In his latest Elio report (Jan 25,2017):
The projected timetables relayed by managements of small cap stocks are almost always overly optimistic.
Elio Motors is in the process of developing and bringing to market a high-ticket consumer durable product that not only is fraught with complex design and development challenges, but also is required to meet stringent governmental operational and safety requirements.
As long as progress is being made with the E-Series vehicles, minor delays in the timetable for commercial production are not overly concerning.
Management anticipates that between $275 million and $300 million will be needed to start production.
It should be noted that the company's reservations represents over $500 million in revenues.
the company plans to sell 100 pre-production E Series vehicles to one or more fleet customers, rather than test and evaluate them internally.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In his latest Elio report (Jan 25,2017):
Check out is stock price evaluation $125 discounted to $49. He was comparing Elio to Tesla Ford etc. He should have been comparing to other start ups that are heavily in debt. This is like me wanting to sell mail order shoes and comparing me to Amazon.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like this comparison to Tesla:
In January 2016, the company launched its first national television advertising campaign with two commercials entitled Own the Future. The spots will air on national cable networks, including Fox Business Network, Fox News, ESPN News, ESPNU, Fox Sports, Animal Planet, National Geographic and Velocity. Brand surveys indicate that awareness of the Elio is only 6.5% nationally compared to 70.2% for Tesla, demonstrating that enormous growth potential is obtainable through advertising.

So, I like how he mentions TV ads and brand awareness (as we all know Tesla was unknown until they started running those TV ads night and day). Then gives numbers for both companies when it comes to brand awareness and how advertising gives enormous growth potential. That means, selling those mail order shoes is something Amazon does, thus Samalross could see enormous growth in his business through having an online presence and selling shoes, just like Amazon does.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big question is why. If nothing is announced before 2017 SEC, I can't see stock price above a dollar.
I hope that there's some insider trading going on and this is the first sign of some good news. Sort of like when a bunch of stock was dumped before we all found out that they curtailed operations and furloughed employees. Having SEC filings wait for 5 months can give you lots of time to position yourself before the public figures out what is going on. I hope to see many more big trades like that this month. It's a move in the right direction.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope that there's some insider trading going on and this is the first sign of some good news. Sort of like when a bunch of stock was dumped before we all found out that they curtailed operations and furloughed employees. Having SEC filings wait for 5 months can give you lots of time to position yourself before the public figures out what is going on. I hope to see many more big trades like that this month. It's a move in the right direction.
I am still leery. Will not touch it until after report.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who's going to the next shareholders meeting? Last one was May 15, 2017 so May 15, 2018 is 92 days away. If they are going to change it, they have 2 days to notify the stockholders. Good thing is that they are now a Delaware corporation (no longer Arizona) and that changes some things on your voting rights (that was covered in the last shareholders meeting). Here's the proxy material if you want to review from 2017.
https://ir.eliomotors.com/proxymaterials

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It looks like that big bid @2.88 for first 10,000. then about 9,800, pretty much died on the vine; a few hundred got traded but the great bulk expired.

Top Bottom