• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THAT'S IT? THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? Nobody here has any idea what is going on? No share trading for a day & a half and we are not alarmed? Or at least curious? I've seen penny traders spouting off on this forum in the past, so what, is this normal on the OTC B market?
I sent Elio a message on this, and maybe they will return a good answer? As far as I am concern the complaint department is with Elio Motors now.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the answer from Elio Motors on why trading has halted.
fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (128733) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

fed0b86aaa6e97ed744b459c32fde7fc

The Elio Customer Experience Team (Elio Motors)

Apr 10, 13:37 EDT

No, Jerry, we cannot as we do not know.
Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog

Thank you,
The Elio Team

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i think there just isn't any trading going on, there is nothing to indicate a move to NASDAQ, or the real Pink sheet. I think the Pink sheet is the next step, is that right?
Pink sheet is next step, Having the bid and asks not changing is extremely unusual. Never seen or heard of anything like this. Share trades have been dropping from 40,000 to 2,000 recently. But with such a large float there should be some action.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's how I look at it. Elio has had some horrible blogs for the last few months. All of a sudden one was just if you were on the email list and it literally had a pic of the Elio in front of some big cheese investors. Then a new T-Shirt Design along with hinting for a new road show. not long after that, a trade stoppage (which is indicative of a big announcement plus Elio will not answer any questions). It looks like to me they were sending out subliminal messages that they got a huge amount of funding but couldn't say so at the moment. They gave the email group first dibs on this new news. I could be wrong but way too many things are happening all of a sudden as opposed to the past 12 Months. movement in my mind is good.

My disclaimer: Do not take stock tips from me as everything I have said is pure speculation and forward thinking.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps someone can buy a share or 2 to see if they are able?

I stepped up and now I'm an investor into the company. So sure hope something good is up.

1 share(s) of your order to Buy 1 share(s) of ELIO has been executed at $2.67.

Top Bottom