• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If there is an announcement or SEC report coming out, here is my suggestions for investing and divesting. If a report or SEC is good the best time to buy stock is in the first two minutes or between one and two. The best time to sell is from nine thirty two to ten. If the report or SEC is negative the opposite is best. I am basing this on how Sears Holdings works. They have similar ownerships and financials. Free advice is worth what you pay for, but I hope this helps.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SEC report or not, IMHO the real indicator of positive news would be a rush of smallish purchases of stock of between 300 and 900 in the coming hours or days preceding the release of news. I think we are just seeing exhaustion and indifference with nothing new on the horizon.

Of course a 'well heeled' investor or principal could try to start a little rush, like we saw attempted a few times in the past, methinks (but someone would probably have to drive the stock up over about $6 to make any manipulation worth their time, they might figure its best to concentrate on 'write off' strategy, now).

Last edited:

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The question becomes: Do you believe that Elio will be successful? But then, you must quantify success. If Elio starts production and they sell enough vehicles to pay back all the loans, will there be enough demand after that to generate enough profit that dividends will be paid? Will the profits go towards a newer generation with perhaps a full electric drivetrain? Will they be sold to a larger maker? Will there be competition at their price range? In essence, what will the stock potentially be worth and how long will it take to get there.

Myself, (and I am not a financial person), is to invest in companies like FCELL (Fuelcell Energy), where they still in the red, but have orders and are paying back loans. Their potential is that by 2020 they will be in the black and profitable. I see progress, unlike Elio.

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is someone willing to buy 2600 shares at $2.60. IMO would be a good time to sell, would not want to be holding when SEC comes out. Could buy back in May at a lower price if so inclined.

Top Bottom