1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by Ekh, Feb 20, 2016.

1. BaldGuy

BaldGuy Elio Addict

Perhaps someone can buy a share or 2 to see if they are able?

I stepped up and now I'm an investor into the company. So sure hope something good is up.

1 share(s) of your order to Buy 1 share(s) of ELIO has been executed at $2.67.

Maurtis likes this.
  2. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    You could have purchased one for $800 and been a real HERO!

3. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

If there is an announcement or SEC report coming out, here is my suggestions for investing and divesting. If a report or SEC is good the best time to buy stock is in the first two minutes or between one and two. The best time to sell is from nine thirty two to ten. If the report or SEC is negative the opposite is best. I am basing this on how Sears Holdings works. They have similar ownerships and financials. Free advice is worth what you pay for, but I hope this helps.

4. Samalross

Samalross Elio Addict

A trade today!!!!

5. Watashiwah

Watashiwah Elio Addict

SEC report or not, IMHO the real indicator of positive news would be a rush of smallish purchases of stock of between 300 and 900 in the coming hours or days preceding the release of news. I think we are just seeing exhaustion and indifference with nothing new on the horizon.

Of course a 'well heeled' investor or principal could try to start a little rush, like we saw attempted a few times in the past, methinks (but someone would probably have to drive the stock up over about $6 to make any manipulation worth their time, they might figure its best to concentrate on 'write off' strategy, now).

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    Samalross and RUCRAYZE like this.
  6. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

2 trades so far, so it looks like everyone actually didn't forget about Elio.

7. Scott Berridge

Scott Berridge Elio Aficionado

Reservation #:
    I see that the current price is 2.65 wityh about 1662 in volume. Can't decide wither to buy maybe 20 shares or so just to see or let the sleeping dog lie.

8. Made in USA

Made in USA Elio Addict

The question becomes: Do you believe that Elio will be successful? But then, you must quantify success. If Elio starts production and they sell enough vehicles to pay back all the loans, will there be enough demand after that to generate enough profit that dividends will be paid? Will the profits go towards a newer generation with perhaps a full electric drivetrain? Will they be sold to a larger maker? Will there be competition at their price range? In essence, what will the stock potentially be worth and how long will it take to get there.

Myself, (and I am not a financial person), is to invest in companies like FCELL (Fuelcell Energy), where they still in the red, but have orders and are paying back loans. Their potential is that by 2020 they will be in the black and profitable. I see progress, unlike Elio.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  9. Ray O

Ray O Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    I don,t know where the profits might go I just want my Elio.

10. BaldGuy

BaldGuy Elio Addict

When the NASDAQ was announced the stock soared. Seems the ElioCoin hasn't had the same effect, least not yet.