• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The good news is the common stock is still viable.
"Overstock has agreed to buy $2,500,000 of newly issued shares of Elio common stock at $2.75"
" Elio board members Stu Lichter and Ken Way have agreed to convert all of the convertible debt of Elio that they collectively hold into common stock of Elio at the conversion price of $2.75 per share."
People don't realize that Lichter getting his conversion price down to $2.75, is costing way more than the $2.75 million that Elio is getting from Overstock.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hope you guys realize that Byrne is now behind this. I guarantee that the Elio will be out in 2019 because this guy doesn't mess around. Look for lots of progress reports and good news for the next 18 months. After that, you all will be driving your Elios.

Finally, Paul did the right thing and now his dream is a reality.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
People don't realize that Lichter getting his conversion price down to $2.75, is costing way more than the $2.75 million that Elio is getting from Overstock.
The rich are getting richer? Say it isn't so!
All I'm saying is dilution of common shares is better than a reverse split or delisting.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The rich are getting richer? Say it isn't so!
Depends. I made enough on the IPO pump and dump to make enough to buy 2.3 Elios. Today, I just made enough for 0.6. Think about it. If you took two $1K all ins and invested it conservatively, you could have been around 60% of the way to a full list and nicely equipped Elio. This coin speculation and overstock was great news and I hope for more news. I know you all will get your Elio way before I do but at least mine will be free and probably enough left over for free gas for a long time.

Do the rich get richer? They sure did today and back with the IPO. Do the average get rich, depends on what you consider what rich is. Free car makes me feel rich and that's all that matters to me.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since $2.5M is an extremely small percentage of the $376M they were claiming they need to go into production, I wouldn't be overly optimistic just quite yet.

That being said, it is a beginning and hopefully this snowballs quickly into something we can drive. After all, gas prices are slowly rising right now.

I want my green 5 speed Elio!

Top Bottom