• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

What Is Elio Stock Trading For Today?

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Since $2.5M is an extremely small percentage of the $376M they were claiming they need to go into production, I wouldn't be overly optimistic just quite yet.

That being said, it is a beginning and hopefully this snowballs quickly into something we can drive. After all, gas prices are slowly rising right now.

I want my green 5 speed Elio!
It's $3/gallon here and it'll go 14% higher in about a month.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"Overstock has agreed to buy $2,500,000 of newly issued shares of Elio common stock at $2.75"

to invest that level of capital, Overstock or any other company would have to know enough to believe an Elio (or any other product) will be brought to production in a manner that will make a profit .... if all this goes as speculated, I consider it to be a very positive sign

MotorcycleKopp

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
to invest that level of capital, Overstock or any other company would have to know enough to believe an Elio (or any other product) will be brought to production in a manner that will make a profit .... if all this goes as speculated, I consider it to be a very positive sign
AGREED!!
No major company is going to blindly throw millions at something they don't believe in. Hopefully this is the first step of the turn around we've all been waiting for.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Where is the SEC report? It should have been released before opening bell.

I think this is it: all the eggs in the "qualified investor" basket and selling ElioBucks...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are unregistered securities or stocks? By Katie Adams | Updated June 23, 2017 — 6:00 AM EDT

Before securities – like stocks, bonds and notes – can be offered for sale to the public, they first must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Any stock that does not have an effective registration statement on file with the SEC is considered "unregistered." To sell or attempt to sell a financial security before it is registered is considered a felony.

However, certain exemptions apply. For example, a privately-owned corporation may issue shares of stock to its executives and board members, but the new stockholders must notify the SEC before selling the stock to someone else. In addition, companies can raise capital by soliciting investments from individuals outside the company who are considered to be "qualified investors." The SEC defines a qualified investor as someone who has a net worth of at least one million dollars or an annual income in excess of $200,000. Individuals who meet "qualified investor" status also can become victims of "private offering" unregistered securities scams.

Read more: What are unregistered securities or stocks? https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/unregistered-securities.asp#ixzz5EAVCFWdA
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Top Bottom